Services : Technology
Even successful IT departments often need experienced supplemental assistance.
CTA offers the quality of a cohesive, experienced team. We are available for a
quick sanity check on your current systems or a long-term operational support
arrangement. CTA is committed to knowledge-transfer so that we leave behind not
only our work but our intellectual capital as well.
- Programmers for off-the-shelf packages, custom software, data
- Database Analysts and Administrators
- Network Engineers for installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Operations and Desktop Support
- Subject Matter Experts for research and recommendations
- Technical and Creative Writers for documentation, web site content, etc.
CTA believes that documentation alone is an inadequate means of knowledge-transfer.
Instead, we strive for buy-in from the client's technology resources so that they own
the solution and can apply it in the future.
Solutions need to be useful, not necessarily perfect. During the course of
routine tasks, CTA experts anticipate potential risks, analyze their impact, and
identify systems or processes to mitigate them. CTA clients are able to take
calculated risks by knowing what failures are possible before they occur.