If you want to work with CTA, you probably have these common traits!
- You have varied technical experience and enjoy reading, researching, and
expanding your skills.
- You don't mind getting out of the office and having more control over your
- Your friends and neighbors seek you out for a, "Quick question about my
- You feel a sense of satisfaction when you finish a project especially
because you too learned something new.
- You like solving issues and it is even better when your client is able to
help themselves in the future because of having worked with you.
- You would rather be around enthusiastic people whose sense of vision keeps
them on the lookout for that next new technical solution to benefit our
- You aren't defined solely by what you do and your egotism is limited to an
admiration of family and friends!
We do not currently have any immediate needs. However, CTA is always looking
for experienced people who can serve as subject matter experts on an infrequent
basis or pitch in on a project after-hours. We maintain an extensive network
of IT professionals throughout the United States who are always ready for our call
and anxious to hear what new project is on the horizon.